Monday, November 15, 2010

Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick



Did you read Hush, Hush?  If not read it now.  I can wait.  Ok, now read Crescendo.  This is the sequel to Hush, Hush.  Nora and Patch are back.  Will undying, inhuman love survival the wrath of Archangels and Nephilim?  Read it and find out.
I loved Hush, Hush because Nora was such a strong female character and she went with her gut when she thought things where not right with Patch.  The sequel has Nora acting a little crazy, and Patch is off doing things he should not be.  The amount of action in the story is great but some of the twists seemed a little soap opera-esk. The ending is amazing and had me squealing out loud.  Overall I liked the story and I want to know what happens next.  I hope the next book come out soon, and wraps up the story.  Now that we know Patch’s real name all we need to do is figure out who Nora really is and how she will be able to decide the fate of Heaven and Hell.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Teen librarian living in Colorado.

Followers


Recent Comments